Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LOL Messy Sketch... Oh Well

So today I went to eat sushi with a friend around Spadina and Bloor.  We met up first by the 7-11 at the corner.  This reminds me that I used to go to 7-11 a lot back then to play arcade.  There was a 7-11 close by my highschool and they had Marvel vs. Streetfighter.  It was like the shit at the time.  And I remember I had to battle kids from a private school near by.  They'd pop by with their fancy uniform it was quite funny.

I remember it was competitive at the time.  Like 50 cents can mean life and death to highschool kids.  OK maybe not that crazy but the point is people that play there were serious.  Any opening means eating super in the face.  Too bad arcades aren't popular anymore, though it was still fun time.  So I did a rough sketch about it.  The stuff on the shelf are nachos, sandwiches and hotdogs.  The the hotdogs are weird in scale cuz honestly I got lazy when I start drawing them.


Haha ok not top quality drawing but I guess at least I started drawing.  Gonna improve upon that tomorrow.  On a side note, I walked by the magazine section and noticed these 2 magazines.



Didn't know they have English Shonen Jump here now.  Though I wonder how recent the issue is.



And when I see this.  Somehow it immediately remind me of Eddie lol.  No offense Eddie you're still my friend.  Haha anyway.  Thought that was funny.

Ahhhh...... arcade and highschool memories.  They used to call me "the glasses guy" in the arcade at Yorkdale cuz I own all their asses.  Though I admit kids that play there aren't very good so it's easy lol.  Too bad arcades aren't popular anymore.  A lot of arcades closed down, guess I just gotta stick to Mugen to satisfy my fighting needs.  In anycase... it's pretty late again....

Goodnight ~

No comments: