Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mmmmm Memories Of Old Times

So lately I've been thinking, there hasn't been any console games that I really want to play in a while.  Partially the reason why I haven't been keeping up with new consoles is because I'm too broke, but the biggest issue is just that there isn't games that I really want to play so I don't feel like it's worth it for me to get a system that expensive.

Though lately this game is tempting me to want to play console again.  But I guess it's still not worth it just for one game.  Anyway, this game is Muramasa The Demon Blade 朧村正.  I really like the art from this game too.  Always liked the ninja / samurai type of theme on video games.  2D sidescroll adventure is where its at.


Not too sure what the role this character is in the game.  But I thought she look cute in this picture.


Even find the title design look cool.


This reminds me my all time favourite game was Gambare Goemon 2 五右衛門.  Which was made long ago on Super Nintendo but I still find that game super fun to play.



Even the designs are just too funny hahahahha.  Too bad they start making it 3D and I find that it's not as fun.  Another note worthy samurai game is Brave Fencer Musashi, which I think sounds a bit lame compare to the Japanese title Musashiden 武蔵伝.  This is a 3D action RPG.  Too bad it wasn't popular at all even though I really liked it back then.


Cool game title design too.


Now this my all time favourite character since I play him from Stryder Hiryu 1, Stryder Hiryu 2, then later on Marvel vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 2.


Mmmmm maybe I'll start drawing samurai and ninjas again.  I think over the year I forgot why I started drawing.  Now I slowly try to remember the fun times.  Come to think about it I used to draw bomberman like ninjas wayyy back in grade 3-4 ish.  Haha it was fun, I also doodle weapons a lot.


Hahahaha looks so lame.  Though it really was fun times.  Maybe it's time to draw stuff like that again.  In anycase...  omg it's 3:28 AM....  fail.....

Goodnight ~

No comments: