Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mmmmm....... Trailed Off Big Time

Mmmm......  Been slacking on my blog.  Probably been like a week ish now since I update it?  Been drawing stuff I can't post.  Also when I do have time to draw on my own I just got lazy and side tracked.  In anycase I'll try to post again this week.

To get things rolling.  I'll post the souvenir Mujia got for me from China.  A piggy wiper thingie haha.


Here's the front side.


This is the instruction tag that was originally shoved in the piggie's ass.  lol I guess it's for cellphones.


This is to demonstrate how it should be used.  Yes fingers up the ass.


The bottom side has a different material cloth that is used for the actual wiping process.  Pretty cool eh.  Now I don't have to wipe my cellphone with my hands or t-shirt.  Now that I think about it I should've taken a picture of the Apple Magic Mouse I got her for the birthday.  Oh well maybe I'll just ask her to post it on her blog.

Alright, this post is just to get things rolling.  Will start to update drawings tomorrow.  Gonna sleep now.

Goodnight ~

No comments: