Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bah Missed A Post Yesterday

Mmmmm........ gotta say I've been pretty busy lately + distracted by stupid stuff.  So I ran out of time to update my blog yesterday, damn it.  First unintentional skip since I started blogging again.  Been trying to set up this site for my mom about Agel.  It's sorta like health supplements but in gel form (taste like grape jam).  That and I was updating my portfolio also starting a new freelance job.

Though I have to admit, the majority of my time went to stupid stuff like playing Plants vs Zombies.


It's kind of like a tower defense type of game, except zombie only travel in straight line and you have to guard 5 lines to prevent zombies get into your house and eat your brain.

My other distraction was Kekkaishi manga.  I've been reading it for a while but since it wasn't popular the release was slow.  I recently found an updated site so I start reading like crazy again, read till 5 AM yesterday (sorta why I didn't have time to blog).  Watch, this series is probably gonna get popular later.  See I always do cool stuff before it's popular like reading Bleach and Naruto and listening to emo music.  I'm just too cool so people want to follow lol.

Here's Kekkaishi, and apparently it's made into anime now too.


So funny thing is, I guess even though I took a break on World of Warcraft.  I still find other stupid stuff to do so I'm only slightly more productive than the time when I was playing WOW.  Sigh... maybe I need a break from internet or something.

Here's Agel.  Think of it as really expensive Coolaid packaged health supplements.  I'll put up more information about it later.


Alright, tomorrow I'll have work on the freelance stuff and keep updating the blog about Agel, so gotta sleep now.

Goodnight !

1 comment:

Mujia Liao said...

still hv to say those jel drinks r so cute!

but ya u got a freelance job?! OH YE??? what is it! grats