Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally Almost Done




So as promised I finished the drawing that's suppose to be a gift for m wing chun teacher.  This is the first time I try to do something like this, so I'm not exactly satisfied with it.  Find I probably would have more control if I used an actual brush (I did it on photoshop instead).  I might still play around with it a bit until Friday before I print it out put it in a frame and give it to my sifu.

At least this time I didn't leave it till the absolute last min so I guess I do have time to change or adjust things if I want to.  The background I used is a fake paper, in real life I'd actually have to find a paper that colour and then print it on that.  I did a test on construction paper i found at home except it keeps giving my printer paper jam.  So I'll see....

In any case, I broke my record of sleeping late.  This is horrible and feels like school all over again "oh shit have to pull an allnighter to finish this assignment" lol.  But like I said at least it's done and i still have time to fix it.  Now I'm gonna go enjoy my sleep without worries wooohoooooo ~

Goodnight ! Goodmorning !

No comments: