Friday, October 23, 2009

Still experimenting....



So today is the 2nd day that I start drawing again... still playing around with autodesk sketchbook pro.  Find I'm slowly getting used to it but there's still a lot of room of improvement.  Good thing not too many people read my blog anyway (if any at all... lol).

In any case, so i did a 4 panel comic today just for fun, I always think about funny scenarios so I'll probably draw more of that here and there.  Though the issue i find today is that sketchbook pro doesn't have any text editing tools, so I just drew all the letters by hand (ghetto style).

Haha my friend will probably hate me for drawing this because she hates scary stuff.  It's also really messily drawn but it's 3:54 AM now so I really should sleep so I'll just leave it.  Should really stop drawing last minute ultra late at night -______-||

No comments: