Thursday, October 29, 2009

Late CN Tower Stair Climb Report



Well me and 2 of my friends went to the CN tower stair climb this year.  It was on Saturday (4 days ago) and I've been busy since so didn't have time to write or draw something about it.

So yeah, when we got there there were a group of fun boys that are super ultra excited about the climb.  They all are super energetic (it's freaking 9 in the morning on Saturday) and wear the shortest shorts mankind have ever invented.  They also seem to have a good time when they security check people are touching them with the metal detectors.  They manage to got up there around the same time as us so we come down in the same elevator again, haha personally I think they were funny but my friend were grossed out by it because she thinks they shouldn't raise their arm up all the time (maybe it's sweaty or maybe it's arm pits or maybe it's both?).

As for the drawing, personally I think it's quite fail was trying colouring with sketchbook pro, and the colour wheel feels weird.  Maybe I need to stop testing stuff cuz I always think it's fail.
-_____-||  <-- fob fail face

But anyway..... trying a bit of different style everyday (lol that's my excuse for bad drawing).  Though I'll admit I was thinking for a lot of different drawing ideas but not too sure to go with which.  Generally I want to draw something with more of a story to it though by the time I figure out it was too late at night so I end up rushing again haha.  So yeah..... oh well..... no comment.....

Goodnight !

No comments: