Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LOL Semi Cheating Today



So this Friday is the last class for the Wing Chun martial art I've been taking.  12 sessions and once per week, so it's been 3 months since I've been taking it and it's finally reaching an end.  So my mom want me to draw something for the sifu as a parting gift.

Ok so I did draw something for it today, except it's super rough and as a general rule, only Andre can understand Andre's rough drawings.  So I'm not gonna bother posting it because it's just gonna look super weird and doesn't make sense and ugly looking.  It will be done in one or two days anyway so I'll just show the final when it done.

But since you came here I guess you'd expect to see some pictures (yeah art students doesn't read, I know).  So I'm just gonna post something from before to fill the spots for today haha.  Here it is, it's a drawing I did last year as practice for the cut and paste design contest.

The idea of the contest is that you're suppose to do your design live on the big screen in 15 minutes, so the audience can see how you did it as part of the experience.  So essentially, you need to be able to start from scratch and finish it within 15 min, therefore it's kind of impossible to have something too crazy.  In anycase, my topic was "bliss", so this is the piece I did.

lol and again I'm fail sauce at sleepying early, so here we go, goodnight, and goodmorning for those who cared ~

No comments: