Friday, October 30, 2009

So...... I Revampted The Gift For My Sifu



Yeah..... after my mom saw my last version, she complained that the writings are too ugly and the face should be a bit wider.  So I'm like ok, it's easy to change things around because it's done digitally.

Then I opened the program only to find out I overrite the photoshop file with the jpeg file.  Basically I forgot that after I choose save as... it still work off the photoshop file.  So I clicked save thinking I'm saving the jpeg file (which I used for posting the pic 2 days ago).

In short I got royally screwed over with a flattened image.  So today I have to trace over the old drawing to make a new one, good thing this actually didn't took too long.  Though i find the new drawing kind of mmmm...... too wimpy bitchy looking.  Doesn't quite have the same PAW in your face feel as the original one.  And my mom doesn't want the writing any fatter, she want it more "proper" looking.  But I don't know... at this point I'm just too tired, so I guess I'll leave it.

On a side note, it's Halloween in 2 days.  My friend invite me over to her house for a sorta halloween get together.  But I'm still not sure what to wear as my costume.  Kinda broke lately doesn't want to buy costume so that would mean I need to be creative with what I have at home...  mmmm I'll dig into my closet tomorrow and see what I have.  Worst comes to worst I'll just grab feathers from my pillow and stuck it to my back and call myself Jay Chou as my Halloween costume or something....

Gonna sleep earlier for once (earlier... relative term lol).

Goodnight !

No comments: