Monday, October 26, 2009

Omg I fail today....



I'm suppose to post one drawing a day, but I guess I slacked off today -_______-

Been a crazy weekend, Friday I did martial art class then slept over at friend's house.  Saturday woke up early to go to CN Tower stair climb, pacific mall, friend's birthday dinner, bar, bubble tea, got home at 3 AM.  Sunday woke up early again to get gardening stuff, then family grocery shopping, overall didn't get much sleep so after i got home I just end up doing nothing.

Well.... not exactly nothing, so I just watched Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist to relax.  A pretty nice feel good cute comedy type of movie.  Too bad I watched it myself that's kind of sad though I guess it's alright because I felt like I can relate to the main character and I learned something from it.  That and Kat Dennings is really cute in that movie LOL.  Though despite those reasons I'd still recommand people to watch this, and I'm glad I picked this over Bleach Movie 3 or Fast and Furious 4 haha.  (Yes I know my movie choices are very random and non-related but those are the ones I have at the time)

In anycase, I need to finally get some real good night sleep, so for today I apologize I gotta post some non-drawing but I promise I'll post something cool again (I hope).  So goodnight, and goodmorning ~

No comments: