Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Hey so this is the Halloween weekend, been a long and tiring weekend with a lot of activity (even though most are not really Halloween related anyway lol).

In anycase, so I end up not dressing up even though I said I might dress up on my last post.  I guess because something came up so the Halloween party at Bonnie's was in jeopardy, but it end up happening anyway though at that point I was too rushed to think about costume so I just went as is.  In the end we all just went to Bonnie's and eat hot pot and watch stupid video and look at silly pictures (by silly I mean gross).

On a side note, Felipe just came back from his Hong Kong trip and got me a interesting sourvenir.  It's something I found online randomly and showed him, then he somehow magically actually found it in Hong Kong and got it for me, that was pretty cool.

So here it is, the pig lighter.


Here's the back side of the pig.  If you ever run out of fuel, just shove the fuel can up its ass and it's gonna be all good again.



And here it is, in all its glory.



Flaming nostrils !!!!!

In any case, back to the party.  So as I stated earlier, after the hot pot we start watching random videos.  One of the video we came by was Buffy The Vampire Slayer.  We started watching the episode with the Gentlemen demons that silence everyone and take their heart.  Though I never knew how popular these guys are.  There's even lego toys made about them.



Though through out the night we keep cracking jokes about them.  Since they float, so it look like they're just travelling on segway and gliding along.  For those who don't know a segway is a transportaiton device that balance itself and if you lean forward it will move forward.



Though I found a random stupid funny picture online which I think is awesome and a lot cheaper than the actual segway (though it might not do its job).



After that I start noticing those guys have the most retarded facial expression.



The guy at the back have their mouse open so wide that it look unnatural.  It's like as if they stuck watermellon in their mouse.  So in the end I come up with this conclusion:



Kind of a rushed drawing because I'm really tired after the crazy weekend.  But hey at least today's post is long isn't it haha (although still only 1 drawing).  Anyway, I'll improve the drawing quality tomorrow.  As of now sleep sounds like a really good idea.

Hopefully I'll actually get to dress up for next year's Halloween.  Until then...

Goodnight !

1 comment:

Felipe Siem said...

hahaha I like that drawing with the watermelon