Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MG Goku Gundam



Apparently Bandai has decide that Master Grade Gundams are not cool enough anymore.  So they made a Master Grade Goku !!!  Haha that's kind of funny because it's built the exact same way.  From the picture in the background you can vaguely see the "tree" that you use to cut off pieces and snap them together to make models.  Wonder how this will turn out haha.

Another random note, so apparently one of my younger cousin (grade 9) has been skipping school for about 2 weeks now.  And when we asked him why he keep on saying "I don't know".  So as of now we still don't know why, I wonder if something happened at school.  Probably have to talk to people from school to find out.

So my aunt was asking me to see if I can talk to him.  I mean I did try but all I get is still "I don't know".  Though this reminds me, I wonder why people ask me for advice or assistance sometimes.  Back then my friend would talk to me when he broke up with his girlfriend.  But I always thought, what do I know about relationship (been single forever).  That and I'm usually in a worse shithole than the person asking for advice.  Just find that ironic.

Sorry about the posting this week, at this rate I don't think I'll get to draw anything until next week.  But hey I'd still post other random stuff, just won't be about my drawing.  So tomorrow is going to be a long day.  Gonna have to go buy present for Mujia (oh shit I think she reads this too lol sorry I am the last minute kind of guy), then have to carry the tree branches out for this house my mom's renting out now before the yard waste collection on Thursday, then we're going to AGO (cuz it's free on Wed), then we're going to have dinner to celebrate my friend Mujia's birthday, then possibly desserts after.

In anycase, which means I should sleep soon I'll need the energy tomorrow.  That and I've been trying to chnage my sleeping pattern lately.

Goodnight.

P.S:  I hate sales people with passion.  Next time they ask me if I'm interested at something remind me to tell them FUCK NO.

No comments: