Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ugh I Suck At Designing Template Cont

So...... after struggling for so long and copy this guy's style I still manage to only pull off a half assed template.  Oh well... at least now I have something to update to... sorta.  Here it is.



Yes I actually have to draw poop for work, how awesome is that.  Though I'm not using that for my actual portfolio, this is just for demonstration.  Though drawing this for work was kinda fun and nasty at the same time.  Oh well ~

Oh, so yeah another reason why it took so long is cuz I had to pull out Illustrator when I work on this.  Just simply can't draw a fine line freehand with Photoshop.  That and I haven't use Illustrator in ages so it's a lot of playing around.  Still not good with it yet but at least I made something.

So today I went out in the afternoon.  After I come home from subway which is around 5:00 PM.  I notice there are police out there blocking the streets outside Glencairn Station.  So I asked them it turns out someone got hit by another guy driving a stolen car.  Man that sounds horrible.  But I'm sorta suprised.  Though this area is occupied by rich jewish people.  Didn't expect this kind of stuff to happen in this neighbourhood.

Shitty part is, since they blocked it off, I have to walk allllllll the way around to get home.



LOL ok even though it's all the way around I guess it's still not that far.  I sorta live really close to begin with anyway.

Here's another pic with the police, didn't want to stand too close taking picture in case they're like "yo wtf you doing".  So here it is.



So while I'm out taking pictures, figure I'll take a pic of my neighbour's house being build.  I swear Canadians build houses too fast, it's like building lego blocks.  I don't even build gundam models that fast.  This is the before pic, which happened this summer.



This is after they semi tore down the old house.  It's about mid summer when they did this.  So probably only been like 3-4 months and now they have this.



Oh so for those who want to be my neighbour just buy this house after it's done LOL.  But yeah anyway, 4:00 AM again soooo I'm gonna sleep.

Goodnight !

No comments: