Monday, November 16, 2009

Portfolio Update

So I finally updated my portfolio pages.  Honestly it's such a minor update I don't know why it took me so long to start, though after I started I literally did it in 1 day.  Now I can start applying for jobs again, and I'll just get my updated demo reel in later this week.

Oh and as I stated, I was kind feeling crappy last week.  But I don't know what happened, somehow I feel pretty good now lol.  I mean I'm still as lost but I guess I'll just figure things out as I go.  But I find music and movies had always helped me getting over emoness.

This reminds me, I find after i stop playing world of warcraft.  I've become slightly more productive, thought still not as productive as I wanted to largely because I just use the time to watch movie instead haha.

So this weekend I saw 40 Year Old Virgin



And The House Bunny.



Both movies are pretty hilarious.  Though I have to admit, I downloaded these two movies because I became a Kat Dennings fan after seeing Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist.  That and I guess I sort of always wanted to watch these two movies anyway.

40 Year Old Virgin was pretty hilarious and sad at the same time.  Because personally I do think I am quite horrible at dealing with women (though probably not as bad as that guy in the movie).  So I really really hope I won't end up like that.

The House Bunny is alright, sometimes it's funny sometimes it's funny in a sad way.  Honestly I feel sorry for the actress in this movie because they have to act really really dumb for certain parts of the movie.  Though after watching The House Bunny, now I became a fan of Emma Stone (LOL I get distracted too easily).  Seen her from Superbad, then recently Zombieland, and now The House Bunny.

Now I still have Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince and 500 Days Of Summer (suggested by Mujia) to watch.  This reminds me that time where I saw 6 movies in 2 days, that was fun.  Should probably do that again when I get a chance.

In anycase, I should probably sleep now.  Still got a lot of work to do this week.  Didn't get to sketch today, maybe I'll try to see if I get time tomorrow.  As for now...

Goodnight !

No comments: