Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ugh I Suck At Designing Template

So... I've been slacking off for about 2 months now since I'm off job.  Figure it's time to really pick it up and start looking for job hardcore now.

Originally I was sorta just lazy and also use the excuse that since I can't post stuff I worked on until the show airs on TV (cuz it's company property).  So I haven't really update my portfolio at all.  But it actually aired this Thursday 8:30 ET on channel APTN.  Meaning I can't use that excuse anymore and should really post the stuff up.  Though I want a white background so my old template will no longer work meaning it's time to make a new one.

First I'm debating if i want to re-use my old logo type of thing, I mean it's sorta cute but at the sametime it kinda convey a bad image lol.  It's like a perverted pig reading XXX magazine while being dead?  or angel, I don't know what I was thinking when I designed that.  I mean ok I will openly admit I'm a pervert but I'm not sure if I want the company hiring me to know that too.  Though I guess they hire me for my art skill anyway.... soooo....... I don't know..... pending decision.......



Ok this should really be black but I don't know why it's showing up as dark brown/green but it's 3:35 AM now so I'm really really not gonna fix it.

This brings me to another point that is I really really really do suck at designing templates.  I was playing aroudn with it all nigth and couldn't come up with anything.  So far I'm thinking something along the line like this type of stuff.



And maybe just design the edges like that and leave the middle blank for me to show my art work.  But I'm still working on it as you can see it's 3:35 AM.  Originally I want to finish it before I sleep but I'm giving up now I think I'm just gonna finish it tomorrow.

So sorry for those that actually read my posts.  No funny drawing for you today cuz my brain is fried and it's too late at night.  Tonight felt like the night before a major assignment is due.  Where I think I should work but is just too tired to do so nor motivated to do it.

Oh on a random note so today I just found out there's actually people reading my posts now.  Damn now I can't slack off anymore LOL.  But yeah initially I stay away from naming specific people just because I don't know who reads my blog yet.  So I always mention "my friend" or "this person", but now I don't really care anymore so I'll use their actual name from now on.  As it already happened in the last post.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get the template done tomorrow.  Also hopefully I'll actually get to draw something stupid too.

As of now, goodnight !

No comments: